How Difficult is IB Physics SL

I’m going to be a sophomore next year, and I’m taking IB Physics SL (I am a year advanced in science). My dream is to be a doctor, and while I have no interest in physics at all, it is the prerequisite for IB Biology HL (which I will take senior year). I am much better at biology, primarily because math isn’t really my thing. I’m not horrible at it, but I’m not great either. Will Physics SL be really difficult for me?

Also I’ll be in Algebra 3-4 while taking Physics SL.

It’s easy, it’s equivalent to honors physics. They combine them at our school.

At my school, we cut physics SL because it’s difficult to finish all of the coursework. Also, it’s necessary to have some calculus background. The class is quite easy but the exam is rather difficult since they changed the standards. I hope that was helpful!

This past year IB changed the exam so that the exam was near impossible and my class did not have time to go through all the units. They did not provide us with the prep books that covered everything on the exam. Thank goodness there was a petition for changes so hopefully when you take it, the class will be more manageable and there will be a fair exam