How do we send in our December SAT scores?

<p>So the scores are out now, but how do we send them in?</p>

<p>Either they will automatically be sent by College Board to the colleges you listed or you need to request that College Board send them. I believe you can order them online or over the phone.</p>

<p>There have been several recent threads asking if time will be an issue. Will they need to be "rushed"? If so,which of the UC's accept "rushed" scores?</p>

<p>yea so we do rushed delivery or do we do regular??</p>

<p>You do regular.</p>

<p>i dont think regular will make the deadline</p>

<p>also how come for some colleges it doesnt show the delivery method and the estimated receive date? Does that mean it wont accept it?</p>

<p>Davis, riverside, and santa cruz seems to do this, anyone know?</p>

<p>OMG my friend has'nt sent in his scores yet... does he need to rush them right now?</p>

<p>You should be receiving a letter from the University of California, the system not individual campuses, starting sometime next week (starting January 14). This letter will remind you that scores are due to the University System no later than February 15, 2008.</p>

<p>Some common confusion:</p>

<p>Rush Scores: Some Campuses will not process or receive rushed copies of the scores and will wait for the following regular report. Please contact the campuses to what they recommend. UC Davis will not be processing the rushed reports.</p>

<p>Deadline date: Some campuses will not follow the deadline of February 15, 2008 for official scores. Some might review your application with the self-reported scores listed on your application if they do not receive official scores. Again contact the campuses to see if self-reported scores are enough. For UC Davis we will always use official scores over self-reported. In the absence of any official scores we will use the self-reported scores and later verify the scores no later than July 15.</p>