How does one tell UA "yes"

<p>DD keeps getting correspondence saying “when you decide” or “upon commitment.”</p>

<p>We paid enrollment and housing deposits. Sent the NMF congrats letter. Enrolled in BAMA Bound. Listed UA as number One w/NMCorp.</p>

<p>What else needs to be done???</p>

<p>Is there something we are missing???</p>

<p>A small vial of blood (note the term crimson tide) and the “A” tattoo over your heart.</p>

<p>Kidding!!</p>

<p>My current UA son still receives recruiting mail. I figure it will stop one day.</p>

<p>I think you’re good. They’re form letters; we got them long after D “committed.”</p>

<p>We keep getting the same, times two as my younger daughter has now entered the fray.</p>

<p>We had an interesting letter last week thanking D1 for notifying them (UA) that she was withdrawing her application… only problem is she did not… recruiter told me this was all a result of the automated systems that they have and in her case her application spawns duplicates.</p>

<p>Class2012Mom, which they had a like button on CC…I would have pressed it about 6 times after your above comment. Thanks for the laugh!</p>

<p>Too late to edit my post above…the word I meant is WISH not which. I think I have to go back to elementary school!</p>

<p>agreed, very clever 2012…:)</p>