How does UW-Business compare to Kelley and UIUC?

<p>I'd just like to know what the rankings are for the business school at Wisconsin comparing it to Kelley and UIUC. Also, how does the school set up their students for internships? Thanks.</p>

<p>Pretty similar in most respects. Each has a strength the other might not but overall pretty even. Most internships are there to be had. UW has more new money to invest in the school.</p>

<p>Coming from upstate New York, I looked at name-brand universities first, and then the business schools inside of them. I was interested in business and economics, and now that I’m a marketing and econ double major, both programs being in the top 10, I’m very happy with how things turned out. Mind you, Illinois is best at accounting and a couple other things, and Kelley has always been a strong finance school.</p>

<p>However, they don’t have as many top-ranked majors as we do outside of business. In addition, our real estate program is 2nd, and risk management 3rd. Take of that what you will, but in my opinion, for undergrad business schools in the midwest, Wisconsin falls just below Michigan and Notre Dame.</p>