how generous are they with $$?

<p>I'm currently a junior in highschool, attend a large public school in illinois, and am seriously considering loyola.</p>

<p>i took the act two months ago, and got a 29. That was before any prep, and i plan to take a fairly rigorous class in hopes of retaking and getting a 31-32.</p>

<p>I have about a 3.65-3.7 gpa UW and about a 4.1 W. lots of honors, and have already taken AP ECON and currently enrolled in AP Lang&Comp.
Next year i plan to take AP Gov, AP Calc BC, AP Enviro, AP spanish, and AP English.</p>

<p>I'm an only child to a single mother with a salary of about 60k.</p>

<p>How much will I end up paying if I get in? I certainly will be unable to attend w/o any scholarships</p>

<p>***Will be applying for college of Media, plan to major in broadcast journalism.</p>

<p>I just got accepted and they gave me a $9,000 per year scholarship (merit). I only have a 25 ACT, so since yours is higher you will probably get more money. So whatever merit based scholarship you get plus financial aid should help you a lot! Good luck!</p>

<p>Congrats on being accepted! How did you find out? I applied mid-October so I hoping my results will come soon.</p>

<p>college1216,
How did you know about the scholarship? Did it come with your letter of acceptance in the regular mail?
My daughter was accepted today :slight_smile: They sent her an e-mail. She got in with a 24 ACT. We are hoping she will get a scholarship as well?</p>

<p>Both me and my friend have about the same stats as you, and we were awarded $13000 per year, so I’m sure you will get something. :)</p>