How hot is it really?

<p>Can anyone tell me how hot the weather in Tucson really is? I’ve never been in Arizona, but I’ve heard it’s unbearable at times. Are the dorms air conditioned? Thanks!</p>

<p>it's not unbearable. I don't know where you're from, but i'm from Houston, TX. If you're from any southern state, what you have to think about is whether or not you live in an area that is humid. for instance, compared to Tucson, Houston often feels a lot hotter than Tucson simply because of humidity. The dry heat is more bearable. Also, Tucson is one of the cooler parts of Arizona-not as hot as phoenix at least. Also, if we're going to school there, we will only be there during the cooler months. Tucson is really a gorgeous place with awesome weather.</p>

<p>Thanks bluejeanbaby. We're from inland southern california so we're used to dry heat, but you can really feel it when it gets near 100! That's a good point, students aren't usually ther for summer anyway, right? Can you tell me what the average temp is during spring and fall?</p>