How is Purdue with scholarships?

<p>I am an OOS applicant and have really been intrigued by the Purdue Computer Science program. The only thing is that cost is a significant factor in choosing a college for me. I don't believe I can afford Purdue full-price. How well does Purdue perform with scholarships for out-of-staters.</p>

<p>These are my stats if it matters:</p>

<p>3.79 UW GPA
32 ACT
family income: ~70,000</p>

<p>Thanks!</p>

<p>My understanding that the two types of merit scholarships are the Presidential, $10,000 and the Trustees, $16,000. The Trustees are much more selective. Each of them are renewable for 4 years. They have others that are more need based, however, how selective they are in giving those out I cannot say. We are OOS and Purdue did give my D enough scholarship money for her to attend. We didn’t expect it but that is where she is attending. We also know people who wanted to attend Purdue and they went to an instate school because they didn’t get the scholarship money they needed. Good luck.</p>

<p>I know each College has a certain amount of scholarship money they can award, so the more competitive colleges (Engineering, Krannert) will be harder to get scholarships for.</p>

<p>^ Those numbers are for oos. And there are 100 Trustees scholarships per year according to their website.</p>