How is Purdue?

<p>I accepted the offer 2 days ago and since then I've been wondering how the University would feel like.</p>

<p>Three of my neighbors go there and say it's great but I just wanted to hear from some different people about what it's like in terms of what there is to do and how the mood is over there.</p>

<p>Thanks guys.</p>

<p>you probably should have visited campus before you accepted admission … but purdue is alright. come visit to figure out if you like it.</p>

<p>Yeah… you really should have visited first. You say that three neighbors go there, so I assume you are In-State or close, why didn’t you visit?</p>

<p>I like it, but everyone is different.</p>

<p>Like everyone else, I’m curious why you didn’t visit Purdue before you accepted it when it seems like you live in Indiana… </p>

<p>I would say come to the school during a school day when classes are in session and see the campus for yourself. </p>

<p>What exactly do you want to know more about? The whole mood thing should be decided by you once you visit or attend the university.</p>

<p>hey goobleponge what are you stats when you applied and what is your major. I was wondering if i will get in?</p>

<p>Actually I live in Virginia. It just happens that my neighbors go to Purdue.</p>

<p>Since my HS doesn’t excuse College visits anymore and the expenses to go were so high, I wasn’t able to visit the campus unfortunately.</p>

<p>@purduedream</p>

<p>GPA: 3.64
Math: 800
Reading: 610
Writing:560
SAT Overall: 1970</p>

<p>I got into the CS program</p>

<p>Edit: I meant the CIT Core Major</p>