How late will the UCs accept ACT scores?

The office is closed right now for me to call them. I just registered for the December 12 exam (with writing) and I read somewhere that it takes about 8 weeks for them to send scores??? Is this true? I already took the SAT and got my score the other day but I wasn’t happy with it (it was average). I’ve been told that I’ll most likely do better on the ACT since it’s more skilled based rather than logic. I just want to take the exam to see how I would do and hope it would help with my admissions since my SAT score is a barrier at the moment. The UC applications are due November 30 but apparently they can take score reports later, I just don’t know how late.

I was able to submit my December SAT II results in just fine as did most of my peers who also took the SAT I/II in December. I just noted that my exam scores haven’t been received yet or something along the lines of that while I was submitting my application if I remember correctly.

Yeah I indicated that to my application as well. I’m just worried my ACT scores will take too long to send :confused: