How long did it take for A&M to give you their admissions decision?

<p>Just got my acceptance today Aggie :slight_smile: ohhh yea!!!</p>

<p>I’m super happy, I even did my New Student Conference the same hour lol.</p>

<p>Aggie: I also heard that Wednesday Afternoons (like today) they roll out more acceptances. So I just obtained my tabs on Last Friday.</p>

<p>I also got my acceptance today! But I still only have the 2 tabs on Howdy, so… I guess it just varies.</p>

<p>Dioscar: How did you do the NSC already? I thought it said we couldn’t register until February.</p>

<p>Amyga: I am a transfer student for Spring 2013 not a freshman lol sorry</p>

<p>My D has only 2 tabs as well but app shows to be on step 5. We have been looking for 4 tabs all this time, almost did not check AIS! So apparently it is different for some. Be sure to check AIS!</p>

<p>It took 15 days from submitting application to acceptance. Pretty fast overall!!</p>

<p>Good luck to everyone!</p>

<p>I don’t understand what’s going on. I submitted my applytexas from on September 26th and they processed it on the 2nd. I sent my required documents a day later with priority shipping and I’m still stuck on step 2. I know they received the letter because one of the documents was processed but everything else like official transcript is not.</p>

<p>Btw I applied for petroleum engineering
Rank 42/707
Sat CR/M 1380</p>

<p>FullMetalX: Hmmmmm…Was the official transcript current through the end of your junior year, and did it include your class rank?</p>

<p>It usually takes them 2-3 weeks to process stuff. Your three week mark would be today. I would email them tomorrow and see what’s up if your transcript was current.</p>

<p>My D did that. She emailed them and her stuff got processed the next day.</p>

<p>Good luck!</p>

<p>Yeah my transcript is current. Where should I email?</p>

<p>FullMetalx: I think there’s a “contact us” or “help” or “email us” or something in the upper right hand of AIS, but I can’t remember for sure, and I’m not home right now to have daughter look. But you could try the admissions email:</p>

<p><a href=“mailto:admissions@tamu.edu”>admissions@tamu.edu</a></p>

<p>Make sure to reference your UIN #</p>

<p>They take their time…</p>

<p>Just received my acceptance letter for petroleum engineering. The entire process took less than a month.</p>

<p>Yay!!! Congratulations!!!</p>

<p>We see 4 tabs today in Howdy!!! :)</p>

<p>Woo hoo!!! Great news, Aggie88!!! What step is it showing?</p>

<p>Still Step 3…</p>

<p>Step 5 just now!!! Thank you God!!! :)</p>

<p>Step 5 for me too. =]
When do we know our major?</p>

<p>YAY!!! Congratulations to you both!!!</p>

<p>When you get your big white envelope in the mail, the paper attached to the address window is your letter of congratulations, and it will tell you what major.</p>

<p>So I noticed that I have 4 steps on Howdy. on AIS however, I am still on step 3. Also, I was accepted into Galveston, and at first I thought i had 4 tabs because i was in GV. under the “My Records” where it says “registration time assignment” is has one that has a (GV) and another that has (CS) does anyone else think that this is a good sign?</p>

<p>I doubt the OP cares anymore but for future referece:</p>

<p>I sent in my application on Nov. 7th. It was processed on the 13th. I sent in my essays on the 27th, and my school transcript with class rank was processed on the 28th.</p>

<p>I was accepted on Dec 5th. I assume I got into my major (Electrical Engineering), because that’s still the major listed in the ais information system. I’ll know for sure when the letter arrives.</p>

<p>Since I’m OOS I don’t know if I can qualify as an auto admit, but my stats were all far above what I needed to get in.</p>