How long did it take for A&M to give you their admissions decision?

<p>

</p>

<p>Yes, I agree NMSF is probably a major factor. I guess next step for son will be to take a trip up to A&M, check out the dept. and find dorms that are close by with other NMSFs / engineering students.</p>

<p>just checked AIS about 5 mins ago, accepted! Processed the 12/15, submitted 11/30, heard back on 12/18</p>

<p>@jerseytech what are your standardized scores and ranks? Any ECs?</p>

<p>690W
700M
620CR
my school doesn’t rank, although I was placed in the top quarter by A&M. I have a 3.92 weighted GPA, 4 AP(Calc AB, Physics AB, Comp Sci, Stat). My ECs are two different robotics competitions, as well as jazz band, marching band, musical pit band musician, national honors, community service, and a summer job.</p>

<p>congratulations jerseytech.</p>

<p>Perraziman–not sure how close you are to campus, but you might want to get the housing app filled out before a visit since with the peak in apps and limited housing (not guaranteed for freshman) it could be full as early as late Jan/early Feb. The deposit is refundable if he doesn’t like the campus. I tihnk there is a learning community dorm for engineering students. Also some really nice new dorms being built on the Northside of campus.</p>

<p>Does anyone know around AIS updates on wensday</p>

<p>Aggie84, Thanks for the tip. We were thinking of taking a trip there on friday the 21st. Hopefully, it will be less crowded with many students leaving early for the holidays.</p>

<p>Does anyone know what time AIS updates on wensday</p>

<p>Son’s AIS has updated.</p>

<p>Mine didn’t.</p>

<p>They admitted me as soon as they got my transcript, so about 1 day (I’d sent it everything beforehand already; transcript took a while to get out). I’m not an auto-admit either - by far lol.</p>

<p>^if you weren’t an auto admit, do you mind me asking what are your stats?</p>

<p>Yeah how did that happen</p>

<p>Accepted to liberal arts! Applied 11/28, processed 12/10, admitted 12/19. I was a review applicant.</p>

<p>Nicoleg13, Swagmonsta reported on another thread he is:</p>

<p>Top 15% ACT 31
Taking AP Chem, AP Eng, AP Physics B </p>

<p>May not be an auto admit, but I believe would qualify as an academic admit unless completely lopsided. I think it is pretty clear who is getting i.e. ACT 30/ SAT 1300, Top 25% or from rigorous schools</p>

<p>Applied 11/15
Processed 11/20 </p>

<p>Still no response</p>

<p>ACT 30 is auto admitt</p>

<p>Yeah, him having a 31 on the ACT and being in the top 15% made him an auto/academic admit.</p>

<p>Joe technically u r right they are both auto admits. I am referring to the high SAT score / better than 25% class rank applicants as academic admits.</p>