How long did it take for decision?

<p>How long did it take for you guys to get your decision after applying?</p>

<p>on my "student center," I have an enrollment information on the side; when I click the financial aid link, it has a line that says something like financial info 2009~2010.
So I mean does that mean I'm accepted? i mean why would I have that if I'm not? I had a similar situation when i got into bc. But can anyone confirm this?</p>

<p>I got an e-mail about financial aid stuff too, so i'm a little confused. did everyone receive that?</p>

<p>My bf, Spring '09 Transfer, was accepted (finally!) on Tuesday afternoon- Total time to decision- three months.</p>

<p>His admissions office thing timed out- instead we found out because he tried to log on to the SOAR site. His NetID allowed him to sign up for orientation on Tuesday. Previously I know he had the financial aid listing on the side of the screen for several months- so Im not sure if thats a good indicator or not.</p>

<p>Also received the financial aid email today. I don't think it means anything on admissions. It's just trying to remind people to do the FAFSA. The FAFSA has to be filed potentially before you know if you have been accepted.</p>

<p>You can check the Accepted and Stats thread for this information</p>

<p>month and a half</p>