How long did it take your status to change?

<p>My status has been at "We have received your application and are reviewing your file to ensure we have all materials necessary to make a decision. Check back here for updates on your application status." ever since I applied.
It acknowledged that they got the SAT scores and app fee, transcript is not listed, and "checking application materials" is "not confirmed". The dates listed are 12/17 and 12/23. </p>

<p>Should I call/email them or resend a transcript, or is the system just being sluggish? The other college I applied to at the exact same time, JMU, has the status listed as a complete application.</p>

<p>Im guessing they have been trying to get all those who applied before Nov 15 through the system and then going from there. Just be patient I guess.</p>

<p>I had items which I had sent in listed as unconfirmed and then emailed them about it. They said they made a mistake and actually did have the items so it's a good thing I contacted them! You might need to email them.</p>

<p>Doesn't hurt to make sure all documents were received before the deadline comes.</p>