How long do they take?

<p>Hey guys. So I applied to Purdue for Engineering, and I still haven't heard back. How long do they usually take to respond?</p>

<p>(my transcripts, essays, and application fee reached them by Dec. 16, my SAT was received on Dec. 30th, and my TOEFL took till 7th Jan to reach them.)</p>

<p>I’m not too sure as to how long they take. However, in my case I submitted my application on 1/10 and was accepted today. So, it only took about 26 days for my decision. </p>

<p>p.s I’m an out of state student (not international)</p>

<p>i have some friends who were accepted in 15-20 days. i’m still waiting for mine though :/</p>

<p>oh and congrats on your acceptance! :)</p>

<p>Same problem here. Everything was submitted by 7th of January. Applied December 24th.</p>

<p>I’ve been updated to “in committee review” 8 days ago, and it hasn’t changed yet.</p>

<p>Perhaps the International office takes longer times to process international applicants. Lets just hope we get our decision soon.</p>

<p>It is rolling, but not necessary first come first serve. It will depend on your credential too. Some may get the admission notice earlier than others.</p>

<p>Hope so, FaresSam! and yeah I’m still waiting, been 8 weeks :/</p>