How long does it take to reply to emails?

<p>Hi, recently I’ve been having a lot of problems that I need to fix so I’ve been sending multiple emails the UCs and CSUs I have applied to. However, with the exception of one of the CSUs, none of the other schools have replied to my emails and its already been a week. Is this normal especially around times like this or do you think there is a problem and my emails never reached them? How much time should I wait before I get worried? Thanks to anyone who can answer my questions.</p>

<p>they take 2- 4 weeks to reply to my emails. i know its annoying</p>

<p>It depends on why you are sending the emails. Keep in mind that the UC and CSU campuses are inundated with emails because of the application cycle so it would take a really long time for anyone to get back to you, if at all.</p>

<p>For the UCs, you should log into your online account for each UC campus and read through the instructions to find the correct email address for where to send emails of various topics. Some UCs have different email addresses for change of address, course schedule/grade correction, and sometimes for applicant (before decision comes out) and admits (after decision comes out). Sending your emails to the correct email address will expedite the response time.</p>