How long does the chancellors convocation last?

<p>Hey, the chancellors convocation is coming up. It starts at noon, but there is no end time. Approximately how long does it last?</p>

<p>Thanks,
Eric</p>

<p>It’s scheduled for 90 minutes.</p>

<p>Here is the overall schedule for Wisconsin Welcome with times.</p>

<p>[Wisconsin</a> Welcome](<a href=“http://wisconsinwelcome.wisc.edu/ww/schedule.aspx]Wisconsin”>SOAR – Student Orientation, Advising, and Registration – UW–Madison)</p>

<p>Ugh it sounds like it’s going to be really boring too… At least I get that free book they’re giving out for my Psych class</p>

<p>^In Defense of Food, maybe? It’s like the “Go Big Read” book or something, that’s free for a lot of classes.</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>Oh ya thats it. I’m guessing the only reason we have to read it is for the “Go Big Read” program… But, a free books a free book so I can’t complain.</p>

<p>I read it when it came out - it’s a good and entertaining read. Pollen is a journalist so he writes about complicated issues in an understandable way. I learned a lot about how much corn we consume in nearly everything we eat. </p>

<p>Further, the issues in the book are relevant in light of the current healthcare debate, american obesity rates etc… </p>

<p>Enjoy it!</p>

<p>The Chancellor is an engaging easy-going person and speaker. The Mayor–well, he’s a politician so I don’t know what he’s doing on the program.</p>