How long for decision once transcripts/score received?

<p>Can anyone give me an idea of how long it usually rakes for a decision once mybama shows the received transcripts and test scores? We could use some good new around here! My daughter applied on 10/25 and transcripts and scores were posted received on 11/02. Thanks!</p>

<p>fishymom … well, in our case it was 2 days to “see” the decision online, and then another 2-3 days to receive the letters in the mail. In myBama it is not completely intuitive on when it shows that you’ve been accepted, but you will be able to tell once the links appear under the section “Admitted Undergraduate Students” which will appear right underneath the section where you clicked “Check Admission Application Status” … and if you click on the link “Submit Freshman Enrollment Deposit” you will see a happy message that states You have been Admitted …</p>

<p>Good Luck!</p>

<p>Thanks Dad2ILD and congrats to your daughter!</p>

<p>Thanks … she is SO excited, and we’re visiting UA next week … can’t wait.</p>

<p>*My daughter applied on 10/25 and transcripts and scores were posted received on 11/02. Thanks! *</p>

<p>I would imagine quite soon. Check on MyBama…academics tab…left column</p>

<p>Undergraduate Admissions
• Application for Admission
• Check Admission Application Status
• Major List
• Academic Catalog
• Cost of Attendance
• International Admissions
• Become an Alabama VIP</p>

<p>Admitted Undergraduate Students
• Submit Freshman Enrollment Deposit <– When this link appears/works, you’ve been accepted.
• Orientation Registration
o Video
o Bama Bound Evaluation
• Application Major Change</p>

<p>The Honors College
• Honors College Application <–When this link appears/works, you’ve been accepted.
• University Fellows Application</p>

<p>Thanks Mom2ck, woke up to great news, both of the links worked. My daughter got her acceptance this morning! ROLL TIDE!!!</p>

<p>Fishymom … Congrats to your daughter … and your family!</p>

<p>Thank you Dad2ILD! It was welcome news and broke a bit of the tension in the house. We are hoping to get up there to visit in the next couple of weeks.</p>

<p>Congrats! I knew it wouldn’t be long! She’s got the stats, she’s in!</p>