How long till I find out if i'm accepted

<p>I am a college freshman applying to transfer to purdue next year I submitted my app and all my transcripts and now it says my app is completed and ready for review. How long will it take until they finish reviewing it and tell me if i'm accepted or not?</p>

<p>It’s rolling admissions, so it really depends on how busy they are. When your status changes to “Currently Under Review” (or something of that nature), you’ll know your decision is coming soon.</p>

<p>^or not. Mine has been like that for a month.</p>

<p>where would it say “Currently Under Review”. My application has been complete for over a month and I haven’t heard anything</p>

<p>^^ Ditto, my S’s app was completed on 9/21. Under Application Summary all I have seen for my S’s application is “Processed Applications”, we click on that and it shows all items have been received. There is no indication of “under review”. Will the Application Summary tab ultimately be where we can view the decision? If not, can anyone direct us to where we should be looking?
Thanks!</p>

<p>^theres nothing clickable on my application</p>

<p>If you applied before October 15(? i think), then your decision will come out December 9th after 5PM EST, it’s listed on Purdue’s admission site!</p>

<p>A lot of my friends (me included) have also received a “likely” letter last month saying that’ll they’re proud of our accomplishment and shouldn’t worry about our decisions and etc. :)!</p>

<p>So, can anyone confirm if our decisions after 5pm on Dec 9th will be posted on the admissions status section of the website (I guess we would click on Processed Applications Fall 2012? and see a decision?), or if we will receive email, snail mail, etc?</p>

<p>Last year, we got our decisions online at 5pm the date of release. The decision will be on your application summary page where it says something about your application being complete. This will change to “decision made” and then the next line will say something like: admit to program or denied. I then got a letter with directions about how to make my deposit and my myPurdue account a day later.</p>

<p>If there is merit scholarship awarded, is that included with online notification or sent separately in their package? Thanks</p>

<p>I didn’t find out about my award until late January. So it may be quite a wait. But I also know people that got a letter soon after acceptance. It comes separately from the Division of Financial Aid.</p>

<p>naturaldistaster, thank you so much for that information. After I complete my FAFSA, how long it usually take to receive my award letter? thanx</p>

<p>Does anyone know when students find out if they are accepted into University Honors or school-specific (my son applied to College of Science for Computer Science) Honors designations?</p>

<p>I wanna say honors will for sure by out by awards, which I believe are usually first released on March 1 or whatever the financial release date is this year.</p>