How long to graduate in engineering

Yes Site is very worthwhile @Peruna1998 - it lets a student get a feel for what eng/cs is like in the various disciplines at UA, and the facilities. Other schools offer similar things (Purdue, Kansas that I know of when I looked into it…). If a student thinks they like a certain discipline it can confirm or maybe open them up to other possibilities. One also has contact with other students from other places - opens up their world a little, and gets them excited for college.

@mountainmomof3 DS is junior year of EE. Even with a few stumbles along the way, repeating a course, he should graduate in 4 years as well. He is also there on Presidential scholarship and came in with credits.

I will say, we did use the flowchart and I tried to check on his schedule. He did have one class out of sync, which would probably have added another semester as it was a pre-req and was only offered in a specific semester. So need to watch out for that. DS had to change his courses around a little, but if I hadn’t picked up on that, it would certainly have complicated things.

@laralei thanks - good to know! Saw the flowchart when we went to visit. I will have to remember to remind him of its importance when he is registering, etc.