how long to hear??

<p>hey guys who long did it take you to hear whether you were accepted or not... i called last wed and they said it was getting reviewd by the admissions commitee... how long does that take?</p>

<p>I think most people are finding it's taking 2 to 4 weeks at this point.</p>

<p>My son applied online and then had his HS transcript sent. He got a letter about 3 weeks after he applied.</p>

<p>I applied online, and my HS transcript will be sent out the last week of November. Should I hear back from Purdue before Christmas?</p>

<p>No one here can answer you for sure, but it seems probable.</p>

<p>I applied online last week, and I had my transcript/counselor page sent on Friday (yesterday). When do you think I'll get a response? (I'm a Canadian international student)</p>

<p>you are supposed to send the counselor page!?!??!</p>

<p>Weren't you? Isn't that the whole point of a counselor page?</p>

<p>I did it online and didnt see the counselor page...</p>

<p>the counselor page comes up after you apply, the app tells you to print it and submit it with the HS transcript</p>

<p>ahhhh are you serious?!??!?!?</p>

<p>Thank you for submitting an application to Purdue University.</p>

<p>Your application is now under review and cannot be changed online.
Please contact the Office of Admissions if you need to change your
submitted application.</p>

<p>In order to process your application, the University requires you
to do the following:</p>

<pre><code> Have your high school guidance counselor forward an official
transcript that includes your official class rank (if your
school ranks) and grade point average. Please request that
your guidance counselor send information reflecting at least
six semesters of high school work.

Submit your SAT and/or ACT scores. They can be on your
official transcript or you may submit a copy of your report.

Thank you for paying the $30.00 application fee by credit
card.
</code></pre>

<ul>
<li>Show quoted text -</li>
</ul>

<p><a href="https://ias.itap.purdue.edu/admapp/ADMAPP_DISPLAYCOUNSELORPAGE.startup%5B/url%5D"&gt;https://ias.itap.purdue.edu/admapp/ADMAPP_DISPLAYCOUNSELORPAGE.startup&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p>

<p>didnt say that in confirmation and isnt that info just the same as everything on the transcript?</p>

<p>Most of that information may be on a transcript, but not necessarily. The counselor page asks for test scores, class rank, and "Comments: Information relevant to an admissions decision." They may have enough information to make a decision with only the transcript, but you may want to call the Office of Admissions on Monday to ask whether the counselor's page is required.</p>

<p>the only thing my transcript doesnt have is the school profile</p>

<p>Has anyone been accepted without having sent in the counselor page?</p>