How long to wait for response?

<p>I applied last week at this time, and everything was in last Monday, how long do I have to wait for a response? Anyone know if the peak is over or not?</p>

<p>lol dude, i wish i could tell u, but im in the same situation!</p>

<p>I applied jan 12th, so its been close to5 weeks now, and my status changed to “in committee review” 2 days ago…so nervous, my grades and test scores suck and i applied late so we shall see…this is like the only college i care about i will be really sad if i dont get in…</p>

<p>Please list GPA n stuff and let’s me compare. BTW, I’ve seen people applied early january and got a response in late January. BTW, I’m international, does that take less time since there’s less applicants in office of int’l admissions?</p>

<p>I’m also applying to PSU and University of Iowa, but Purdue is top choice right now. I would pay straight away if they accept me not waiting for the other 2.</p>

<p>Plus I don’t think apply now is that late. Only 2 programs that I’ll never apply to are closed. I think they only accept the most qualified applicants first and reserve spaces for more qualified that apply later(not sure though).</p>

<p>Sorry have to post 3 times can’t edit.</p>

<p>You guys will probably hear by April because you didn’t apply by the priority deadline.</p>

<p>I applied November 15th and I still didn’t get a response, called them about 5 times, every time they say call after couple of weeks.</p>

<p>^Wow, really? Are you sure everything is in?</p>

<p>But this guy got a response after 11 days of applying, hes also international, he didn’t apply before priority deadline(plus priority is march 1st…I’m not applying for any med studies)</p>

<p><a href=“http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/college-admissions/1069300-i-got-purdue-first-year-engineering.html[/url]”>http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/college-admissions/1069300-i-got-purdue-first-year-engineering.html&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p&gt;

<p>This really gives me a feel that Int’l takes shorter because there’s less people.</p>

<p>albab10, Did u try emailing?</p>

<p>I myself am an International student. It took about 3 weeks for their letter of acceptance arrived. Weird that they are slow with you …</p>

<p>^ three weeks after you apply or three weeks after you got accepted?</p>

<p>Applied Jan 2nd; received response today (Feb 14th).</p>

<p>how long do I have to wait for a response? -> 3 weeks. So from the time my application was complete to the time I received their letter :)</p>

<p>I’m hoping to receive mine by the end of this month or beginning of March…I would be so happy if I got accepted.</p>

<p>Good luck :)</p>

<p>I applied before January and the application status indicates my application is complete for review. And in the end of January I suddenly got an e-mail saying I was missing my transcript and they would only take it via mails… So… for now, it’s still showing incomplete item outstanding…I’m really frustrated about this. It’s almost March and I’m really worried about available spots in engineering</p>

<p>I finally got in ! after 4 months since I submitted my application ! </p>

<p>@Totro57 </p>

<p>I had the same issue which caused the delay, just send them the transcripts again and make sure they arrive by calling them constantly.
don’t worry it won’t affect you’re chances, they will take into account that you applied before January, however I suggest sending them an email about whether it will affect your chances or not, to show that you are interested. good luck !</p>

<p>^Congratulations!</p>

<p>I have a question, do they process apps on weekends too? Or just weekdays?</p>

<p>I am quite sure that they only process on weekdays, plus I doubt they will do any tomorrow because of Presidents Day. Stupid Post Office holidays! Haha!</p>

<p>i applied on jan4
and heard back on feb 15
not too long :)</p>

<p>class of 2015-psychology :D</p>