How long until they reply?

I applied to the university late September, and I still haven’t heard any news yet from them. I begin picking new courses for my current college for next semester in about a week or so and the thought of whether I’m going to get in or not is really stressing me out.

My daughter was a Spring 2015 transfer. She heard back the week after thanksgiving.

That’s really late. When did she send in her application?

I applied to Binghamton on August 4th and I still haven’t heard anything…I talked with admissions last week and she told me they werent even going to start to review them until November 3rd

I spoke with the Admissions Office this morning and the only response is to just keep checking.

Did you apply to SOM?

My son applied in September as well and he has not heard back yet.

I’m applying to Harpur.

Anyone find out yet?

@mets321 I just spoke with them yesterday. The answer they gave me was late December to early January.

My son heard today. He was accepted Harpur.

when did your son apply?

His application was submitted September 3rd. When I called admissions 2 days ago they told me he should hear by November 25, you should hear soon.

how were you notified?

Received an email that said his status had changed. He checked his application status and there was a link to an acceptance letter

@amw0182 yeah, I just got it too.

@nekviy what were your stats

@c0ll3g3s00n Transfer from another college with 1.5 year at 3.3 gpa 39 credits.