How many a-g courses do you have? And have any of you taken weekend language classes?

<p>I know there must be cc members here who have taken weekend language classes like Korean and Chinese somewhere other than your high school. Did you guys put the weekend language courses under “language other than English” or in “coursework other than a-g”? I received grades each semester for these classes and they were even factored into my high school class rank, but I don’t know if I should put them under a-g or coursework other than a-g.</p>

<p>bump (10 char)</p>

<p>I put it under Language Other Than English.</p>

<p>what language did you take? Does the institution you took it at have a CEEB code? And did you put grades down</p>

<p>i have a question. uh... what should i do if i take a class for a semester,then i dropped,and enroll in a diff class(so 1 sem of each). One of the semester counts as a-g course,while the other one isn't. So how do i show that i only took it for a semester?</p>

<p>I took Chinese. I do not know what a CEEB code is so I am going to guess no. Yes, I put the grades down for both semesters.</p>