How many emails/letters did you receive from each UC?

<p>I applied to 7 UCs and only received a letter/email from 2 (UCLA and UCSC.) Should I be concerned?</p>

<p>I only got 1 email that stated al of the campuses i applied to…
i think thats all they sent out?</p>

<p>i got an email from UCSB thats it…</p>

<p>I got one from UC Santa Cruz, UCLA, and the UC Admissions system (that confirmed all the UCs got my app). I applied to UCLA, UCSC, UCB, UCSD, and UCI.</p>

<p>In other words, it doesn’t matter.</p>

<p>They’re still going out, anyways. My UCLA email came yesterday IIRC.</p>

<p>I got one from UCLA, UCSB, UC Irvine, and the UC System. I have applied to all those and UC Berkeley, UCSD, and UC Davis.</p>

<p>I got an email from UCI and letter from UCSC.</p>

<p>A letter from UCSC and an email from SD.</p>

<p>My S got a UC systemwide email, plus separate emails from (in order of receipt) UCLA and UCSD. He also applied to UCB and UCSB (he’ll do the separate app here for the College of Creative Studies … however, the math/science side of the house STILL hasn’t set a due date for same …how hard can THAT be?)</p>

<p>i got an email from UCLA, UCSD, UCI, and a confirmation letter from UCSC the entire UC system so far.</p>

<p>I just got one from UCSD. Is there anyone who has applied to UCI but hasn’t gotten a confirmation yet?</p>

<p>I haven’t.</p>

<p>I got one from ucsd too</p>

<p>just got my ucsd mail. and ucsc</p>

<p>cool!..just got one from UCSD! that makes 4 out of 6 heard from!</p>

<p>Update: got email from UCSD and UCD</p>

<p>roger that,
just got one from davis. so the only school i havent heard from is berkeley.</p>

<p>i got from ucla tooo</p>

<p>Guys… it really doesn’t matter when/if you’re getting emails.</p>

<p>Obviously your app went in, so what’s it matter if more campuses keep sending you emails?</p>

<p>Not only the emails confirm that a particular campus received your app, often the emails contain instructions on how to access your online account for that campus to check your app status and other info. For example, both UCI and UCSB email have instructions.</p>

<p>Son got email from UCLA, UCI and UCSB.</p>