How many emails/letters did you receive from each UC?

<p>Got one from Davis. Now I’m just waiting for Cal.</p>

<p>i’ve only gotten UCSD so far.</p>

<p>Can we start making an online application account for the UCs we got an email from, or do we wait until later?</p>

<p>you can do that now</p>

<p>When’s berkeley coming out?!?</p>

<p>I still havn’t gotten an email from UCI and a couple of my friends who applied later than me already got them… should I keep waiting for an email or should I try to contact the admissions office?</p>

<p>^haven’t got it either…</p>

<p>same here, but i applied on november 27th, so that might be why.</p>

<p>Anybody still waiting for an email from Davis?</p>

<p>^nope, just a link to [Current</a> Applicants - UCLA Undergraduate Admissions](<a href=“http://www.admissions.ucla.edu/applicant]Current”>http://www.admissions.ucla.edu/applicant)</p>

<p>I know that</p>

<p>UCI and UCD send important emails about logging in, and UCSC sends snail mail about logging in to their website as well. UCLA’s email just says they got your app.</p>

<p>Anyone have any information about Berkeley, UCSB, and UCSD?</p>

<p>I got an email from UCSD two weeks ago, and it was just a confirmation that they got my app. They said that they’ll send another email in January with log-in info. Cal doesn’t send emails until mid-January, as far as I know.</p>

<p>anyone hear from ucsb?</p>

<p>jamesfidedo,</p>

<p>I got one from UCD regarding my acceptance :). SO I think you should be getting one soon too.</p>

<p>I got one from everywhere, but Cal. But, as some one seems to have said, those come in later.</p>

<p>koreanboi, i havnt heard for ucsb either.
and its my 2nd choice! i’m a little worried.</p>

<p>did u guys hear from ucb or ucr yet, i havent even got a email or letter that they even got my application</p>

<p>I got a booklet from UCr about 11 facts on the school. Pretty neat thing.</p>

<p>I’m still waiting for UCD… is anybody else in the same boat as me?</p>

<p>Some people I know got UCD acceptances because they were ELC. Has anyone gotten acceptances from UCSB?</p>