How many people apply to Phillips Exeter and Andover from Toronto?

Does anyone know around how many people apply to Phillips Exeter and Phillips Andover from Toronto, Canada?

Probably plenty.

The entire hockey team😀

5 Likes

Not counting Mississauga? 7 annually, on average

1 Like

OP please pardon my original tongue in cheek responses. I am a former PG@PE and there were numerous Canadians amongst many international students. I don’t think anyone however can given you an answer that would be accurate as those numbers fluctuate.

I also suspect there is no “hard cap” so your application will have to stand up vs the entire applicant pool and conversely they will find a spot for several candidates from Toronto if they flag you as a great candidate (hockey player):grinning:

Good luck.

Thank you!

I see, thanks!

Is it a lot or very little compared to the amount of applicants from other places?

The answer, which none of us know, is not going to help you understand your chances. The quality of your school transcript, test scores, recommendations, and essays are much more predictive of your chances.

Thank you for your input. While I understand that transcripts, test scores etc are much more important, I think that where you apply from does matter because they want to be diverse and inclusive. Also, I’m genuinely just curious about my question and not my chances, I already have a chance me thread.

1 Like