How much was it to attend Texas A&M University?

As my question states, I am curious to know how much a year at Texas A&M University - College Station costs.

Online the estimated cost of attendance can exaggerate a bit, and it also varies upon each lifestyle. Please let me know the cost of a year from your experience, or somebody else’s.

The real variable is room and board. The coa listed is usually for living on campus and is probably pretty accurate. If you want to live off campus, it can be done for quite a bit cheaper if you are willing to live not right across the street. You can find a room in like a 4 bedroom apartment for $500 a month plus utilities, then a few hundred a month for food and other expenses.

1 Like

My sons tuition and fees plus room and board were just under $11k for the spring semester. It was a little bit more for fall because you pay for annual parking pass and sports pass.

Living on campus the first year was about 21K. That was only the tutition, fees, dorm, meal plan, parking pass and sports pass. Did not include any furnishings for dorm or anything we bought for school.

Living off campus, it is about 22K. We provide grocery allowance, rent, utilities. He works full time all summer and is responsible for anything beyond that.