How often does Virginia Tech rescind early decision admission offers?

<p>I was accepted early decision to VT with a 3.84 weighted GPA. As a senior I am taking AP Statistics, AP Biology, AP Gov, AP Literature, AP Language, and a Teacher Assistance block. The year is proving to be more difficult than expected (AKA I'm more lazy than expected) and my grades show that. </p>

<p>As the semester comes to an end I can expect a C in AP Statistics, a C in AP Lang, and the rest Bs\As. </p>

<p>Should I be worried about getting a letter regarding acceptance retraction, probation, ect.?</p>

<p>Has anyone on here ever experienced that?</p>

<p>RELIEVE MY STRESS</p>

<p>Sorry, I can’t answer your question about rescinding guidelines directly. I would speak to your high school guidance counselor, maybe they have had some previous experience with students in your situation. Or perhaps call admissions at Tech and see if they can give you some information.
My son was deferred from early admissions (engineering) with a 3.9 GPA. High School will be sending semester 1 grades. He’s got A’s and A+'s in everything except AP Government (probably a C). I’m hoping that doesn’t mess with his ‘regular decsion’ chances too much.</p>

<p>I am curious as to what major you were accepted into?</p>

<p>Google, “How often do colleges rescind acceptances.” Read the posts and articles and you’ll see how very, very rare it is.</p>