How religious is it?

I’m a junior right now and trying to find some colleges to start looking at as well as figuring out what I want to major in. From what I’ve seen Loyola has a few different majors I may be interested in and I think I could get it. Right ow my main concern is how religious the school is. I understand it is a Catholic college but as someone who is not religious I am concerned about going there an not liking the extent to how Catholic it is.
I hope that made some sense, any insight would be really appreciated!

There are a lot of catholics here, but there are also a lot of non religious and other religious people here. I’m not religious and I feel fine. Sure, there are catholic things emphasized, but they never really force anything on you.

The religion aspect in emphasized more during orientation and those activities. Once you actually start as a student, the only things that are continuously emphasized are the Jesuit values, but those are more sets of principles than anything. Actual religious practice is there if you want it, absent if you don’t.

My S went to a different Jesuit university. He had friends of different religious as well as atheists/agnostics who were happy there. The Jesuits are educators first and foremost and do not force religion on anyone. That said, to be comfortable at a Jesuit university I think one should; 1) be respectful of religion; 2) have no issue with seeing some religious symbols on campus (ex. crucifix); and 3) look at the core curriculum and be fine with the idea of taking any required philosophy/theology courses.

Its as religious or non religious as you want it to be. As a non catholic, What I like about the Jesuits is that they are more focused on service and helping communities that need it, rather than make you go to church or pray and stuff like that. They respect all religions and you are free to not attended or skip the prayer parts at any event (Prayers usually happen in service clubs not your day to day regular clubs)
All in all its there and its prevalent but its not bothersome.