How screwed am I w/ chances of getting in?

Lay it on me. I’ve been waiting for too long, and at this point I’m confident I didn’t get in. The anxiety is getting to me though, so I just want to know if I’m fully screwed or not.

I’ve taken mainly AP classes junior year, aside from my extracurriculars that count as only regular. My class rank is 91/553 and my highest SAT score was a 1290, so, basically it was bad.

My peers at the Veterinarian office, who work there, all graduated from a&m for the most part, but they’re all very smart. I’ve been reassured that I have a chance of getting in, but I’m… Highly doubting it. What’s the likely results for me? I don’t know how much more I can wait for an impending rejection.

Edit: the major I’m applying for is zoology.

We don’t know if all the full offers of admission have gone out for review applicants but it is likely. Pathway decisions don’t come out until February anyway so, those have not even come out yet.
It is impossible to say your chances. Being in the top quarter is good and your SAT is serviceable. It depends on the applicants you are up against overall. Good Luck and do post on the main admissions thread and let us know your decision.

@Thelma2 I know much of this is based on patterns from previous years, but with all the talk of there not being any big wave as far as review admits, do you really think it’s possible that all of the review decisions are done? I’m so confused, in following these threads for months now, this is the first I’ve seen that possibly the offers for reviews are pretty much done. Or am I misunderstanding that first sentence? I hope so ?

@nervoustamumommy Don’t read too much into it. No one knows if the last release of full admission decision has gone out yet. It is just a guess that it might be done or soon will be and then we will see the pathways.
Last year there was one last wave on Feb 5. Yesterday was an engineering release, which was a week past the date from last year, so perhaps the last wave for review admits is still to come.
We will see when the next release comes what it is.