How soon do we find out our housing assignments?

<p>I paid my deposit and all that jazz on Friday. That was…four days ago. When do they display online the hall I am assigned to?</p>

<p>I’m becoming very restless, haha.</p>

<p>I paid for my deposit back in early November I believe and still have not found out lol. I would think probably by February or March?</p>

<p>I just received a response via e-mail from U of A. They said they don't give out housing assignments until March/April or April/May or something like that.</p>

<p>my friend and i applied in mid october i think, and we put roommate request as more important so i hope we get the halls we want... idk, i can't wait to hear our assignments.</p>

<p>Just curious. What dorm did everyone apply for and why? I heard that they would begin assigning the end of February. Yeah!</p>

<p>La Paz was my first choice.</p>

<p>pima, cienga, vdp, la paz, and stadium.
which is why im worried we wont get it, because our top four are really popular. and i do not want stadium... haha</p>

<p>Well I just found out that I got in to Pima House today! I'm pretty excited that I got my first choice, and its pretty hard to get too. Not having a community bathroom should be nice as well. Did anyone else find out which dorm they got in?</p>

<p>I got in my fourth choice - Coronado.</p>

<p>wildcat 13: are you a freshman that got into pima? we always heard only upperclassmen got pima. Congrats!</p>

<p>I got manzanita/mojave, too bad I decided to go to NAU! hahahah</p>

<p>I'm so excited for NAU. I wish it had a section on this site!</p>

<p>cienga(: my second choice.</p>

<p>I got into Cienaga as my first choice :]</p>

<p>yay!</p>

<p>I got my last choice, navajo-pinal stadium. Is it as disgusting as everyone says?</p>

<p>SLM: Yeah I am a freshman, really? Wow I must have been really lucky then. What dorm did you get into? Are you a freshman as well?</p>

<p>Got into Posada San Pedro, my first choice. (:</p>

<p>Applied for housing Nov. 1st, though, so I was kinda hoping I would. If anyone else just got in and is looking for a roommate, send me a private message and we'll talk (:</p>

<p>I got Navajo also. Sounds like its a straight up bomb shelter.</p>

<p>As of today dorms are 85% full! Lucky you got assigned!</p>

<p>got into Yavapai my 3rd choice....does anybody know how it is like?</p>

<p>I had applied for the school in October, applied for housing shortly thereafter... got into Posada San Pedro, my first choice, and I've been matched with a roommate, so hopefully we'll find out in May whether we'll really be rooming together.</p>