How to add additional information and how to send scores?

<p>3 questions:</p>

<p>I’m applying for the UCs right now. I really want to include a resume, but on the online application,there is not really space for it! What should I do now? sqeeze in into the additional informatioin box? send it per mail? or just leave it?</p>

<p>When should I send my SAT score? Can I send it before I’ve sent my application? Or after? </p>

<p>And will colleges make the effort to match additional information and scores that has been sent apart from the application with the students’ profiles???</p>

<p>anyone plzzzzz?</p>

<p>anyone? i am utterly desperateX(</p>

<p>You can send your resume separately, it does not have to be in the online application. Our GC likes to send the students resume with their school transcripts and recommendations but if that is not an option you can simply put in the mail or even e-mail it. Colleges receive a lot of information separately, SAT/ACT scores, school transcripts and teachers recommendations are often sent at different times and the Admissions department will piece it together in your file.</p>

<p>To send your SAT/ACT scores, go to princetonreview.com and Collegeboard.com and follow the instructions on the websites.</p>

<p>The info I have is that you cannot send anything extra to the UC other than the on-line application and SAT scores. I’ve been advised that the school does not even send transcripts. Please correct me if I have been misinformed on that.</p>

<p>^
PhotoOp is correct. UC doesn’t take anything beyond on-line application & test score unless the campus request it. Squeeze everything in additional info box. If that’s not fit, your list is too long, take out the insignificant one. :)</p>

<p>BobbyCT, you are probably from outside California, so your counselor is unfamiliar with the UCs. The UCs do not solicit or accept letters of recommendation, resumes or transcripts with your initial application. They will not match up any of those materials with your application. Transcripts are accepted after admission and graduation from high school.</p>

<p>internationalstu, do as a_mom says and put it all on the online application. Good luck!</p>

<p>The reason that UC does not include area for a resume is bcos they don’t want you to submit one. However, if you must add additional stuff after you hit the submit button, you have to write to each campus separately.</p>

<p>There’s a section on the UC app that is all about listing and describing your work experience. Find it, and just take the info from your resume and plug it in to the app.</p>

<p>thank you all so much! your posts are very helpful!</p>