how to be on blinn team

<p>im a senior in high school, and im graduating on the minimum plan which is where i dont have to take a 4th math or science, and only 1 year of a language (but i took 2 anyways) i went on this plan because i was planning on graduating early in january but decided against it because i feel like i should enjoy my last little bit of high school! ive always wanted to go to A&M but i know with my grades theres no way, and part of the minimum plan is that you cant go straight into 4 year college but you can go to a junior college for at minimum, a semester then transfer wherever, and obviously my choice is blinn then A&M. im wanting to rush and ive read that you can only rush at A&M if youre on blinn team, does anyone think this is a possibility for me? </p>

<p>Unfortunately, the news isn’t good. If you cannot gain admission to TAMU because of your grades or graduation plan, you would not be offered Blinn Team. Blinn Team also includes hours at TAMU. You are an Aggie. You could rush if you were on the Blinn Team but just being a student at Blinn will not give you the same privileges.</p>