How to check application status?

<p>How do I check the status of my Application, including SAT scores and transcript, for Bama?</p>

<p>I submitted my online App on Oct. 24, my SATs on Oct. 25, and my transcript on Oct. 27 and my guidance counselor told me he sent my transcript that same day.</p>

<p>You can go back to the same place online where you submitted your application. Log in and click “Fall 2012” and you will see the app status. You can also access that by logging into MyBama (info on that should have been sent to you via email) and there should be a “check application status” link.</p>

<p>How long is the email for mybama information supposed to take? I applied yesterday but still have not not received any email besides the conformation of my payment? Help!</p>

<p>be patient! It’ll be there in another day or two, probably.</p>

<p>Welcome! Where are you from?</p>

<p>It can take a couple of “business days”. You’ll probably get it on Monday. :)</p>

<p>Be sure to check the email that you gave.</p>

<p>Southern California! Thanks it came!</p>

<p>Good! Now you can submit the scholarship app.</p>

<p>The fact that you got yours within 48 hours makes me think that the student who thinks he submitted a week ago and hasn’t gotten the email yet, may have done something wrong.</p>

<p>Yes I’m in the process of doing that now. It says that they have my transcript and act scores … I sent my sat scores on Thursday as well but they haven’t arrived yet. Should I expect them to get there within the week?</p>

<p>I think when you order them, they are then sent electronically - but they aren’t sent at the moment you order them. Much will depend on when Collegeboard actually sends them and when Bama uploads them.</p>

<p>Okay thanks!</p>

<p>How long does it take them to email the mybama info? I am an international student and I applied around 3 days back… didnt receive any reply yet!</p>

<p>You should get it soon. If you don’t get it by today or tomorrow, email admissions and ask. Be sure to include your contact info so that they can look up your app.</p>

<p>Accepted:)</p>

<p>Congratulations and Roll Tide!</p>

<p>congrats!!! </p>

<p>:)</p>

<p>congratulations!!</p>

<p>Does anyone know if MBS has heard? </p>

<p>If I remember correctly, she transferred to a different hs. The old hs sent records, but I don’t think the new hs has sent anything yet. Maybe waiting for 1st quarter to end sometime this month at her school.</p>

<p>Sooo Alabama just got my Transcripts on the 7th, so a few days ago, and they already had everything else for weeks. Today I went online to MyBama to check and see if there was anything new and saw that a Student Tab along with many other things like Enrollment Deposits have showed up…</p>

<p>Does this mean I got in? This stuff was never there before until today.</p>

<p>Sweetie, you’re in!</p>

<p>{{{ hugs }}}}</p>

<p>Yes it does! Congrats!! Told you you didn’t have to worry</p>