How to check housing assignment?

<p>Another girl “pulled” DD in to her suite. Where do I see the exact assignment just to make certain we are all set?</p>

<p>Log into mybama and go to the housing selection link as if you were choosing a room. Click the tab 'housing assignment and her suite should come up.</p>

<p>It just says “room selection not available at this time”. I am alos seeing there next to Honors “NO” when it is definetly “Yes” but can’t figure out how to change it. Now I am worried</p>

<p>call honors tomorrow about the “no”.</p>

<p>On MyBama, are you looking on the “My Housing Assignment” tab, just to the left of the “Room Selection” tab? That’s where my D’s housing assignment information is. Also, my D received an email to her Crimson e-mail account almost immediately after her roommate pulled her in that contained the assignment information.</p>

<p>Correct, if your D got pulled in properly and for real, you would have IMMEDIATLEY received an email confirming that. (honestly, w/in seconds of room being reserved.) The fact that you are seeing a ‘no’ in the HONORS box means that there is an error…and that your D’s friend could not pull her in. If your D can contact the friend, get her side of the story, too, before you contact UA. If friend was trying to pull your D in w/out the correct Honors designation, that would have been the problem, and it should have been apparent to the friend at the time. Odd that she would not mention it…</p>

<p>no tab, no email. Yikes!</p>

<p>You also need to consider having your daughter change her proxy code. It is relatively simple to do, but Housing can tell you how when you call them if you haven’t figured it out already. Housing will have to change the “Honors” for you. I’m sorry to keep bringing up the change of proxy code, but once you’ve been assigned or in this case not and someone has your code, it is wise to do so.</p>

<p>Kaylynsmom, please contact me about this situation.</p>

<p>Alicia Browne
Housing and Residential Communities
205-348-5990</p>

<p>thank you!</p>