How to deal with CCC transcripts?

<p>As a high school senior, I’m planning to prepare my community college transcripts before I send them with my UC application this year I’m planning on retrieving an official transcript from the CC. However, when the UCs ask for your CC transcript do you mail it yourself? I have one transcript out of the two CCs I went to this summer in my room so should I request one from the other college so I have two tangible transcripts I can send? Or…can you ask the community college to send your transcript to the UC system? Can people with experience of sending CC transcripts in respond to my question? How does the process work and what do you do…you mail them yourself in snail mail?</p>

<p>My son just self reported his college grades on the UC application.. Once he got in, he had the college send the official transcript.</p>

<p>Ditto to the above. I'm a freshmen at UCI and I just had the CC send the transcript in early July and everything was fine.</p>

<p>Please do not send any transcripts until the UC campus requests them, especially not with the application. Most likely the transcripts will not be due until July 15 prior to you starting at the campus. At that time we will need a final official transcript from each campus you have enrolled in.</p>