How To Edit Academic History On Application

<p>So I turned in my application last week for the UC’s but I suddenly just realized today that I put one of my senior year courses as a year-long course, but it’s actually split up into two courses that are semester courses. How would I fix that?</p>

<p>Do I email the UC application Processes center? Or do I have to mail the UC application processing center? Or can I tell them later when I get my UC ID with my confirmation of the school receiving my app?</p>

<p>Submit a written correction to:</p>

<p>UC Undergraduate Application Processing Service
P.O. Box 4010
Concord, CA 94524-4010</p>

<p>Be sure to include your full name, application ID, date of birth, a full description of the mistakes and your corrections. I would suggest printing out the sections of the application that contain the mistakes and mark your corrections on the printout for easy reference.</p>

<p>@Ms Sun,
one senior course that I am taking now is also one semester only. But I was finding no way to make it in the 1st semester only and the other course to be a 2nd semester only. Sooo, I just made the 1st semester only course to be a year-around snd did not enter the other course at all. The course is American Government/Economics. Will I have a problem? I should have added some info in additional comments, but I think I was sick of dealing with the software. Also, I believe the course selections are sent by my school to UCs as I can tell. So, I thought I just had to live with that. :-[</p>

<p>I believe you can email ucinfo</p>

<p>I emailed them some corrections and they said they would forward them to the campuses</p>

<p>getAAAAAAA, you were supposed to put IP/NO or NO/PL for any courses that are one semester long. You will need to submit a written correction using the information I provided earlier in this thread.</p>