How to receive important info if no access to myBama or student email

<p>Recently, son and I were victims of computer hackers, and so we both changed our passwords. I no longer have son’s user id and password to his myBama account, so I can no longer check for important deadline information for such things as housing, registration, etc.</p>

<p>As he’s 21 years old, I will depend on him to follow up on job postings, teacher emails, and the like, but there are other pieces of information that I, as a parent, am responsible for, like due dates for payment and registration/housing times, as I have to sometimes take care of those for him because he’s in class at the time.</p>

<p>Is there a way I can get access to this kind of information through some other channels? Is there a parent/guest account that I can establish that I can get housing/registration/payment emails?</p>

<p>Thanks for any help!</p>

<p>There is a parent account in the MyBama that allows you to “view the students’s account and conduct financial business for the student (e.g., make payments, elect deferment plans, confirm the schedule)”, but he has to set it up for you. “Enter guest username and password supplied to you by the student”</p>

<p>DS set up his Bama mail with a filter to forward to me only mail with certain words in the subject, ie. housing, receivables, registrar etc.</p>