How to register for classes

<p>Just a quick question…do you register for classes from Degree Works or is it from the “look up classes” link on the first page of mybama? Is there a video anywhere that shows the process or will it be self-explanatory when the time comes?</p>

<p>You don’t register from DegreeWorks.</p>

<p>You register either by…</p>

<p>Look up classes, checking the box, and then clicking the register button.</p>

<p>(the better way)…go to Add/Drop, scroll to bottom, put the CRNs in the little boxes and register.</p>

<p>So Mom2CK, if you do it the “better” way, do you put all your CRNs in at the same time or do you do it one at a time?</p>

<p>I’m not M2CK, but D says to enter the CRNs all at the same time.:)</p>

<p>At the same time, and if you made a mistake (like a conflicting class) it will tell you.</p>

<p>are the CRNs separated by commas, semicolons, or are there individual boxes that you enter each # into? sorry to be pedantic, but we cannot see what you guys are talking about :)</p>

<p>also, if a class is full, and you then have to re-jigger the other/remaining classes to re-create another version of a viable schedule…do you ‘drop’ the classes completely and start over, or should you just try and re-enter the ones that now have conflicts…if that makes any sense whatsoever?!:)</p>

<p>Yes, that makes sense. I just sent you a PM.</p>

<p>bamagirls - I need to know how to re-jigger too! This schedule is like Jenga, if the stars don’t align it’ll all come tumbling down. I tried PM-ing, is your mailbox full?</p>

<p>*are the CRNs separated by commas, semicolons, or are there individual boxes that you enter each # into? sorry to be pedantic, but we cannot see what you guys are talking about *</p>

<p>On the Add/Drop page, at the BOTTOM, there are a row of rectrangles. In each rectangle you put a class’ CRN number</p>

<hr>

<p>| 12345 | | 24680 | | 13579 |</p>

<hr>

<p>*So Mom2CK, if you do it the “better” way, do you put all your CRNs in at the same time or do you do it one at a time?
*</p>

<p>You can put them all in at one time and click REGISTER.</p>

<p>however, if there’s a class that’s nearly full, I first do THAT ONE, click Register, then go back and add in the rest of the CRNs.</p>

<p>M2CK - you answered my very next question, thanks for being the all-knowing oracle again.</p>

<p>NRDMOM,</p>

<p>I just emptied it. Sorry.:)</p>

<p>“aeromom - also if a class is full, and you then have to re-jigger the other/remaining classes to re-create another version of a viable schedule…do you ‘drop’ the classes completely and start over, or should you just try and re-enter the ones that now have conflicts…if that makes any sense whatsoever?!”</p>

<p>I would like to know the answer to this! Also, we go on Friday. Is the registration really open that morning? Should we (do we) wait to talk to the advisor?</p>

<p>What collegeboom said. We go Friday too.</p>