How to send act and sat subject scores to UC and cal states?

Do i just send it to one uc and one cal state and they all receive it? if so? if I send the score to SDSU, does cal poly Slo receive it as well?

For the Cal States:
If you list a CSU campus(es) as an SAT score report recipient, your scores will automatically be sent to all campuses to which you’ve applied. You can also use the CSU systemwide institution code (3594) on Collegboard.com to ensure that all CSU campuses to which you apply receive your scores.

For the UC’s:
Report ACT and/or SAT scores on your admissions application, then request that an official copy of the scores be sent to us from the testing agency. You can have your official score report sent to one UC campus, and all campuses you apply to will receive it.

Did you apply for Fall 2018? Or is this for Fall 2019? Deadlines have passed for Fall 2018.

I thought the deadline was february 15th from what I read from the site

SDSU and SLO only accepts up to the November sittings so the deadline is December. For the UC’s, it is also end of December.

Which CSU’s have a February 15th deadline? Are you an International applicant?

Hey! Uh I took the ACT in october but I just havent submitted an official report of it. I am an in-state applicant

@Gumbymom Hey! Uh I took the ACT in october but I just havent submitted an official report of it. I am an in-state applicant

@Gumbymom From what I’ve heard the deadline to submit an official report of my ACT is in february 15th, is that correct? I’m kinda freaking out right now

The lastest submission date for the CSU’s is January 15, 2018. Like I stated above, for SDSU and SLO the deadline was December 2017 and also for all the UC’s. If you took the Oct ACT, why did not submit when you submitted your application?

Which UC’s and CSU’s did you apply?

@gumbymom Oh my god. What do I do now? Am i automatically rescinded to all the colleges I applied to?

You are not rescinded since you have not been accepted. You can contact each school to see if they will accept your scores, but since you are almost a month passed the deadline for the UC’s and 2 weeks passed the deadline for most of the CSU’s, they may not be able to review your application. Basically your application will be withdrawn for being incomplete.

I would get on the phone tomorrow with admissions…

@Gumbymom What is the phone # that I have to contact?

You need to call each campus directly. Which schools did you apply?

@Gumbymom I applied to every UC except Davis and Merced

Link has UC admission advising Phone#’s for each campus:

http://admitguide.com/university-of-california-admissions-contact-information/