How to send extra information to Miami

<p>I need to send my resume of all the activities and things I did in high school. How do I go about that?</p>

<p>Assuming that you have not yet been accepted and you would like them to consider it for admission, you can mail it probably. Their admissions address is: 132 Ashe Building, Box 248025, Coral Gables, Fl 33124.</p>

<p>Thanks! Will do!</p>

<p>Our sons sent out typed resume in the mail as stated above. Seemed to have worked for both boys. They did this for every school they applied to.</p>

<p>Thats great! So did they just send their name & email with the resume or did they include thier social security numbers or anything like that?</p>

<p>Only use name, high school, and date of birth or a student/applicant ID I’d assigned to you. Never use SSN unless emailing financial aid offices.</p>

<p>ok I definetly won’t. Thanks!</p>

<p>I just thought i would add that according to what i was told, you are supposed to put your social security # on all documents sent to colleges. I am a high school senior and no expert on the matter, but i have a personal college consultant that had me put my Name, DOB, School, and SS# on everything. Just my 2 cent.</p>

<p>I just emailed the admissions office with my info and they replied promptly, saying they had added it to my file. I just included my full name and they had my email/name on file.</p>

<p>You’re not supposed to put SSN on anything unless the application (of course) and correspondence to financial aid offices. The people behind email for regular admissions may be student helpers, people who are not authorized to view your SSN. It is not just a 9 digit number… that’s literally your life.</p>

<p>anywho, glad everything was cleared and good luck!! you are an RD applicant correct?</p>

<p>Thanks CPUscientist3000! Yes I am an RD. Im kinda nervous bc my acedemics standards are kind of low. and i take dual classes instead of AP so im hoping my extra curricular actvities and retaken test scores will show them that I’m actually a good student!</p>

<p>pollymichie-- it’s alright, don’t worry. There’s nothing any of us can do now, when I realized that, it helped me calm down. Even though I was still upset when I was deferred from my first choice, I wasn’t thinking “what if” until after the deferral haha.</p>

<p>hahaha. Well I’m a very anxious person. One week I think im in good shape and another I’m stressing myself out. My mom really wants me to retake the ACT, but the next one is in April. I might end up just taking that & sending in this resume and just crossing my fingers. I am debating on taking the march SAT for the first time too, but who knows. Oh well deferal’s are better then rejections!</p>

<p>Why would you take March SAT? that’s late for any school. Basically january was the deadline to take tests (and I think february ACT).</p>

<p>oh well never mind then. haha I thought it would help or be more of a variety, but I don’t know. yea well im probably most likely taking the April ACT because in my state we have a financial aid program & i’m one point away from top level.</p>