how tough is Wisconsin?

<p>I'm a prebusiness/econ major, coming in fall of 2007, and I'm wondering how hard it is to maintain a 3.8+ at UW. I'm prepared to work reasonably hard. I'm more concerned about the prebusiness requirements of chem and calc 3 and hard sciences/maths; I can handle the soft sciences and english well.</p>

<p>I'm interested in this answer as well!</p>

<p>Thanks in advance to anybody with help</p>

<p>:)</p>

<p>is chem required i thought you just needed 6 credits in science</p>

<p>Determining how tough a school is for you depends on your innate ability and acquired knowledge base plus the level of difficulty of the courses you choose. If your ACT/SAT scores are fair you probably will need to study more than if they are stellar. If you learned the HS material and your school is excellent in academics you will have an advantage. If you choose the most difficult courses you will have to work harder but will learn more than from the more basic level courses. Too many factors to make a simple statement. You were admitted, you can handle the workload. You choose how tough to make it. Don't worry.</p>

<p>are most of the classes graded in a curve? or how does grading actually work?</p>

<p>Mostly a curve.</p>