How will I know that the UCs have RECEIVED my SAT scores?

<p>Hello all,</p>

<p>I listed one UC as a score recipient (free score report) for each and every one of my SAT reasoning/subject tests that I took. According to CollegeBoard, the scores were SENT on March 26th, 2013 and June 18th, 2013.</p>

<p>I’m a little worried because the scores were sent in months ago and I am not entirely sure if the UCs keep record of them.</p>

<p>I have already submitted my UC application (today, actually) and when I log back in and click “Update ACT & SAT Tests” and for the SAT subject tests, there is no notation telling me my scores have been received. There is still the red text on the bottom, reminding me to send in my official scores.</p>

<p>Even though I already sent in my scores to the UCs months ago, should I send them again?</p>

<p>Thank you very much!</p>

<p>UC is on holiday.</p>

<p>It will take at least a week for your records to sync up. </p>

<p>Enjoy the holiday and check next Friday.</p>

<p>Thanks! I will check next Friday. I’ve checked my UC app everyday since I’ve submitted it and my scores have still not been updated. But I will wait until Friday. I don’t want to unnecessarily spend money to send a score report.</p>

<p>I’m sure the system needs to just update. I had asked a UCSD admissions officer a month ago if it was necessary to send my scores to them again if I had listed them as a score recipient (4 free score reports) and she said it was not necessary.</p>

<p>It’s probably my nerves haha.
Thanks again :)</p>

<p>when i go to my uc application and click Update ACT & SAT Tests at the bottom it has a box that says Official Scores: SAT Reasoning Test and it shows all my sat tests even the ones i didnt self report so if they get the sat scores it should show them on that screen.</p>

<p>Oh i see. Thanks @clickos. Out of curiosity, did you send them a score report or did you list a UC as one of your free score report recipients back when you took your SAT? I’m just trying to gauge the timeline and how long it takes to update.</p>

<p>I called the UC Info Help Desk because I was super nervous. Here’s what Jacob (the representative) said:</p>

<ul>
<li>It takes up to 10 business days from when you submitted your app OR when you sent in your scores (whichever is most recent) for your records to sync up on the application.</li>
<li>As long as one UC received your score by the end of December, you should be fine.</li>
<li>The UCs keep your scores from the past year (if you sent it to them).</li>
</ul>

<p>Good luck to everyone!</p>