How will I receive notification from the University of Alabama about my potential enrollment?

<p>I am an out-of-state student from Texas who is applying to the University of Alabama for the Fall 2015 school year. I’ve sent in all significant test scores (ACT and SAT), transcripts, and scholarship information, and now I’m waiting to hear back from them. This process was completed on July 29th, and I understand that the committees will be reviewing applications starting sometime this month (August). </p>

<p>How will I receive notification of my potential enrollment to the school? I’ve already heard back from Ole Miss (which took literally less than a week), and they sent their acceptance letter both through email and through snail mail. Will this be the same for UA? Or is it strictly through myBama and snail mail? </p>

<p>Also, when do you think this would be? </p>

<p>Any help would be much appreciated! This is my dream school, and I’m very impatient to hear back from them!</p>

<p>MyBama and mail within a few days most likely. </p>

<p>I applied last year around this time and maybe 4 or 5 days after all of my documents had been sent and received a new tab on my mybama account appeared and then within the next week I got the formal acceptance in the mail. With all of the early applications it may take a few weeks until they actually begin notifying acceptances however when they begin the process (which should be now or very soon) you will find out quickly! Good luck and roll tide :slight_smile: </p>

<p>It’s been two weeks since everything was sent in, and that tab has yet to appear. I’ve been checking every day! If I don’t hear back sometime soon, then I’ll contact the school and see what’s up. Ole Miss was very fast with the admissions process and were way more communicative with me than UA. It’s kind of concerning me… But I’ll wait just a little bit longer. I really want to get into this school!</p>

<p>If you look at the ‘who has applied / been accepted’ thread I don’t see that anyone has received an acceptance yet. My daughters application was submitted 7/2 and showed all documentation (scores/transcripts) received and she has yet to hear anything. When I called to confirm that they had received both sets of test scores, not only the one noted on the application status, they indicated it would be middle of August before they started processing. </p>

<p>My son also applied 7/2 and has not been admitted yet.</p>

<p>My DD applied 7/1 and has not heard anything yet.</p>

<p>Don’t worry, you will probably hear within this next week. I know it’s hard to be patient. Seems like last year it was right around middle of August when lots of acceptances started going out. Roll Tide!</p>

<p>I talked to my area rep and she said that they will start reviewing applications from this week on. Hope to hear from them soon! Roll tide!</p>