Howard BS/MD 2019

Hello guys I just wanted to know if anyone has any information about the Howard BS/MD program. I got in to Howard as a biology major so any information would be helpful

I also want to know if anyone has any information about the Howard BS/MD program. Got admitted to Science program. Any information would be helpful

I emailed and they said that there is a meeting for freshmen that are interested in the bs md program in august

I got an email inviting me to an interview on campus on May 2

did you apply to the program already?

I also got an email for an interview. Are you all planning on going for the accepted students day at Howard next week?

Not sure I want to but haven’t asked my parents yet

Did you guys already apply to the bs md program? What did you do to apply

@GraceAkins I applied in the fall

@GraceAkins I applied early action and there were two supplemental essays on common app for applying for BS/MD

@behappy101 have you committed to Howard yet? Also, were you offered any scholarships by Howard? I was offered the capstone scholarship, but some people on these threads have mentioned getting full scholarships.

@RMG060 I am planning on going for the accepted students day first, have you committed yet? I also received a merit scholarship.

@behappy101 same. I haven’t committed yet, but apparently you have to to commit and pay the deposit before going to the interview. The main reason why I’d go to Howard was if I got into the BS/MD program, so I’m nervous that i commit and then end up getting rejected by the program, and am then stuck going there, when I could save money going to a local state school on the normal pre-med track

@RMG060 I know how you feel, it definitely is a big decision and involves looking at many factors. Let me know if you end up going for the admitted students day event!

I want to go to student admitted day and I received a merit scholarship as well

When is everyone going for the interview?

Hi guys I also got an interview to the BS/MD program! Mine is on May 2nd. How about you guys?

And if you don’t mind, what are your SAT/ACT and gpa? I got a 1410 and 3.9 unweighted. I’m so nervous ???.

Could any of you post your stats ?

Hey, does anyone have any information on the BS/MD program. I have not received an email about the BS/MD program if I was accepted or not for an interview. Also, have any of you received your financial aid package yet. I haven’t gotten anything from the college accept the acceptance packet back in February. Please let me know about any information. Thanks.