Howard Class of 2025 EA/ED/RD

the twitter account for howard just said decisions are expected by 10am so let’s hope there’s no more delays :slight_smile:

1 Like

We sincerely apologize for the delay. We are currently working on a technical error to release admission decisions as soon as possible. Once resolved, we do anticipate decisions will be released via email by 10AM EST.

Howard latest tweet 12/19/2020

1 Like

Thank you for posting

Good to see you in here!
Last year my son received his email late Friday. This year, looks like we may hear for my younger son sometime soon today.

1 Like

My S received a response via email at 9:40a EST. He is deferred to April 2021, regular decision pool. Indicated over 10,000 applicants for EA.

1 Like

I received acceptance to Howard University Biology program. To God be the glory!

2 Likes

Congratulations @ramkotkoboy. They will consider your new score. It sounds like you could be in the running for the Presidential scholarship (full ride with a $1,000 a semester stipend). Good luck to you and let us know how your merit journey turns out.

3 Likes

Hey @bala2425. Good to see you going through the process again with Howard.

I got in!! Studying International Affairs!

4 Likes

My daughter got in for Economics:)

3 Likes

accepted! biology :))

4 Likes

Psychology: admitted

3 Likes

Communications: denied admission

I plan on taking the credit reqs for transfer admission this spring, so I can get there by the time I would have gotten there (fall 2021) had I been admitted initially. It’s going to be hard, bit I think it’s worth it

3 Likes

So I was invited to apply to the Karsh STEM Scholars Program (KSSP) does anyone know the difficulty of getting in and whether this email was sent to everyone

1 Like

Hey user_365689. I have 2 kids who are currently a part of the KSSP and I have attached a couple of CC threads that give some info. In past years, the e-mail for the program was sent to all students who met the minimum criteria for the program. Standardized test scores are optional this year, so it is possible that a larger group of students received the invitation to apply this year. Good luck to you.

2 Likes

Thank you so much!

When did you receive that invitation? Just wondering if it was in an awards letter or communicated to you by some of means.

It came a little after acceptance and in an email

Thanks

Hey, you can apply without receiving an invitation. You should “shoot your shot” if you meet their current requirements and have chosen a major that is accepted by the program (Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science and all Howard Engineering disciplines), and have an interest in getting a PhD or MD/PhD. Good luck to you.

3 Likes