Howard Class of 2025 EA/ED/RD

Thanks. My daughter was accepted into the Biology program. We are waiting on the awards letter. Haven’t received anything yet in the mail.

2 Likes

Good afternoon, do you happen to know more regarding the BS/MD program? I am interested in the BS/MD program but there is scarce information on it. Do you know how many students apply or are admitted each year?

Hey @bsmd05. The most info regarding the BS/MD program on CC revolved around a thread from a few years ago which I will attach… In that thread, it was mentioned that in 2014, 125 students applied to the program, 25 students were invited to interview and 15 students were accepted into the program. Howard has seen a large increase in undergraduate applications since that time so I would expect that the number of students applying to the program has increased. A student who was accepted in the program (@Nedcone) shared his stats, and gives some details around his own experience at Howard. Good luck to you.

1 Like

Has anyone heard anything about aid yet

They emailed notification letters out on Friday night! Check your spam, a lot of people found it there.

1 Like

Omg thank you so much!

2 Likes

wait how did y’all get the link is it in the email? bc i don’t have a link

Check your junk mail that’s where mine was

oh okay thanks that’s where mine was too lol

Yep. Found in the spam folder!

If I don’t have scholarly activities should I apply for Karsh Stem honors?

For more context that is one of the essay prompts

Hey @bsmd05 I’m also planning applying to the BS/MD program. I applied to UMKC too but I got rejected lol :grimacing:
I emailed them in October and they sent me this chart kind of summarizing the application process. Do you want me to send it to you?

I just viewed my common app.Howard hasn’t yet downloaded my writing supplement.Does that mean ,I am primarily going to be rejected on the basis of my common app. Neither they have downloaded by secondary report.
Or they haven’t yet started reviewing the applications,
I got a mail in 13th of March stating that all my documents were received ,but now I don’t see any progress

They downloaded mine and my friends’ own only a few days before decisions were released and we all got accepted so don’t worry

A sigh of relief

They never even downloaded mine for EA and I got in

Hey, yes please. I would be most grateful if you could send me the chart. Thank you so much. How is your application process going for BS/MD?

Can you also send me please?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/105nmwRGmta-F2Z2c_zXx44ybJAm5f-nR/view?usp=sharing