Howard Early Action Class of 2027

Is anyone else on pins and needles waiting for an announcement?

2 Likes

Any word on the date and time the decisions will be released?

Nothing but crickets.

Oh the wait…

Last year they announced on Tuesday 12/21…maybe today is the day!

1 Like

Maybe not…

Yeah. I was hoping for today, also. Puzzling.

Anyone knows when Howard will release ED decisions? It’s already so late for ED decisions!!!

Isn’t everyone on vacation right now? I think decisions will be released on 28th January as mentioned on their website.

The portal says mid to late December.

1 Like

If this were true, they would’ve notified decision date already. Maybe they forgot to update the portal, who knows? Have you tried mailing them or calling admissions office regarding decision date? Everyone’s on vacation right now, you might not receive any replies from them.

Yes we are anxiously awaiting the admission results.

3 Likes

When we emailed we got the copied response posted in the portal. It appears the last few years they posted on social media the day of the release that it would be that day or simply check your portal for admission decisions.

1 Like

please do inform us here in case there is any update from Howard.

1 Like

Thank you.

I am interested to hear if Howard is your first choice and why you would choose Howard over other options. This has been my daughter’s first choice for several years, but she has an amazing offer from another school that she has to accept or decline in the coming weeks.

Hi, everyone. Still silence from HU regarding EA/ED decisions? I haven’t received any notifications from the school and just want to be sure I haven’t missed anything. :slightly_smiling_face:. Thanks.

Nothing here…

Looks like the Twitter account says decisions at 7pm today. Good luck to everyone!!!

4 Likes

Good Luck Everyone!!! Nervous Mommy here :grimacing:

2 Likes