Howared Presidential Scholarship

<p>A few weeks back, I was notified by Howard University that I had received their presidential scholarship. It said that a laptop would be part of the scholarship award. However, I was already planning to buy my own and just wanted to know what sort of laptop it was (so I could make the decision on whether or not to buy one myself).</p>

<p>Any takers?</p>

<p>Oy, I misspelled Howard. >.< Sorry.</p>

<p>Chalk the misspelling up to excitement. And congratulations :)</p>

<p>No clue on the type of laptop. Go ahead and give them a call. I know that the Laureate Scholarship recipients have specific contact person and office, so I am pretty sure the Presidential Scholarship recipients have a similar setup.</p>

<p>Congrats ksarmand! </p>

<p>Did you ever find out what kind of laptop was offered?
Did you decided to attend Howard?</p>

<p>^ksarmand’s location seems to say that the choice was Harvard.</p>

<p>My brother went to Howard. I feel like the computer offered was a Dell, at least when he was there.</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>Upon contacting the admissions office, I was informed that it was indeed a Dell; I did not inquire about the specific model, since I abhor Dells with every fiber in my body and immediately decided to purchase another laptop on my own.</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>I change my location frequently, so this might create confusion for anyone looking at this thread in the future. I shall be matriculating at Harvard this fall.</p>