Howdy! Chance me For TAMU Engineering?

Howdy! I applied early action for engineering at Texas A&M. I’ve heard that the first wave of engineering decisions has arrived because my girlfriend got in to engineering (34 ACT). Previous years seem to suggest that the next wave will be November 21ish. I go to a competitive college preparatory school (Top 20 Catholic school in the nation) I’d appreciate anything and everything y’all have to say.

GPA/RANK
-School doesn’t report unweighted, a few B’s freshman year but straight A’s throughout rest of high school with an increase in rigor as well.
-4.12 Weighted
-Top 25% of class By TAMU, school doesn’t explicitly rank

TEST SCORE
-ACT 31 (English 35, Math 28, Reading 31, Science 29)

ADVANCED COURSES Throughout High School (AC = Accelerated/Honors)
-AC Geometry/Trig (A)
-AP Comsci Principles (A)
-AP English Lang (A)
-AC Algebra II/Trig (A)
-AP Macroeconomics (A)
-AP Calculus AB (Taking Now, currently A)

ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENTS
-Digital Graphics Student of the Year
-Anatomy & Physiology Student of the Year
-NASA High School Aerospace Scholar (Online and Onsite)
-National Honor Society
-Principal’s Honor Roll

EXTRACURRICULARS
-Lacrosse 4 years (Most improved player freshman year, team captain sophomore year, varsity junior and senior year)
-Church Service as an altar server since 3rd grade
-Over 250 hours of service (Mission Trip and other service to retirement home and homeless shelter, along with student ambassador service)

OTHER INFO
-Catholic
-Half Asian, Half White
-Male
-Texas Resident
-Have gone on a guided tour, self tour, and softball game
-Not Applying For Honors
-Both first and second choice major is engineering
-Already admitted into university (Applied Late July, accepted in September)
-Academic Admit
-Not sure if it matters, but to state it explicitly, I’ve demonstrated engineering interest by applying and completing high school aerospace scholars junior year and taking computer science for engineers this year. Also, I included in my engineering essay that I’m seeking an internship with NASA this upcoming summer.

You sound like an amazing person and candidate for engineering. I think you have a great shot. My only hesitation is that math is your lowest subject score. If you show math & science readiness in curriculum, I think you have a great shot at full admit to cstat campus. Great resume. Good luck and keep us posted.

I just wanted to let you know that I got in to the college of Engineering today! Thanks again for the kind words and encouragement!

That’s fantastic. Congrats!!! You’re going to love it here. Welcome to Aggieland. Whoop!!